CSA sucks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why dont the csa ever listen to your needs

Go down

why dont the csa ever listen to your needs Empty why dont the csa ever listen to your needs

Post by lee77796 Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:14 pm

i have very recently been contacted by the csa saying that i have a daughter and if i dont pay arrears they will take action against my
i returned there call and answered all there questions where i worked how much etc then just stopped listening when i tried to explain my circumstances
i attemped to tell them that i was on low wages needed to get my kids to school as it is a 32 mile trip every day to get them there so i need a car also my wife has been told she has cancer so i need to help her and get her back and forward to the hospital , AND GUESS WHAT ! ITS NOT THERE PROBLEM APPARENTLY. so i am not to get my kids to school so no education for them , wife cant get to hospital for treatment so that has only got one ending , and no work for me , other words pay your money and you and your family can just die , well done the csa how thoughtful i seriously thinking of contacting the papers this is outragous !!!!!

lee77796

Number of posts : 1
I am: : Other
Registration date : 2013-09-19

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum