CSA sucks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSA and arrears re-payment time???

Go down

CSA and arrears re-payment time??? Empty CSA and arrears re-payment time???

Post by Admin Fri May 23, 2008 4:34 pm

I have yet to see any proof that it is the law that people have to pay any arrears owed in child maintenance within 2 years as the CSA has not only stated to me and my family, but I have also seen numerous other people have the same stated to them.

Now it seems that people aren't even getting the 2 years (which for so many is already impossible), but it has been shortened down to 18 months.

But what is more shocking then this (yes, it's possible... CSA can get even worse!), it seems they are using diciplinary actions on the staff that work at CSA unless the staff force the arrears to be paid back within 18 months? Not only any arrears be negotiable, but as far as I have seen proof of there is no law to force people to pay back arrears within 18 month (or 2 year in a lot of cases), so how in the world can the CSA punish their staff, if their staff is being fully legit and allowing people more time then the 18 months to pay?

Is this true...? I do not know. But I noticed this (picture is clickable for full size view of it) on The ParentsCentre Forum, posted by someone who goes by the name of "dudley dude" and who says he works for the CSA:
CSA and arrears re-payment time??? Th_18monthruledicipline

Unless the whole post gets deleted by the forum, the thread is to be found here.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-04-01

https://csasucks.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down